[erlang-questions] 20k messages in 4s but want to go faster!

Matthew Sackman matthew@REDACTED
Fri Jul 10 20:51:44 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 07:48:55PM +0100, Joel Reymont wrote:
> On Jul 10, 2009, at 7:38 PM, Matthew Sackman wrote:
> My messages are just 69 bytes and each goes to a different socket.

Ahh, sorry, hadn't realised you have a different socket for each
message. Not sure if it can be done. Certainly RabbitMQ can receive,
route and deliver 25k msgs/sec which are all > 69 bytes, but that's with
one socket in and one socket out. I don't have any further ideas for
you, sorry.

Matthew