[erlang-questions] compile transforms which change the module name

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Fri Jul 10 17:36:34 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 17:30, Joe Armstrong<erlang@REDACTED> wrote:

> How about like GIT? every program has a parent (in the sense that you often
> just edit a file and it progresses through several versions) - so you
> just record the
> MD5 of the parent(s)

Of course, that is a solution, but to another problem. If I have my
code already in a VCS, I still need to be able to match a certain hash
to a certain version of the file. I assume here that the setting isn't
the "normal" one where only one version is deployed and the version
number is in a file somewhere, but you can have multiple versions
running simultaneously in the system.

regards,
Vlad