64-bit Linked-In Drivers

Kevin A. Smith kevin@REDACTED
Thu Jul 9 01:51:34 CEST 2009

I'm looking for some pointers on compiling linked-in drivers on OS X
with 64 bit Erlang. On true 64-bit Macs calls to erl_ddll:load/2 fail.
Unfortunately I'm not able to reproduce these failures locally so I
don't have more details about the actual error. I've attached build
output for both 32 and 64 bit builds. I haven't been able to reproduce
the problem on Linux which I'm more familiar with.

I'd appreciate any pointer or suggestions from those more savvy than I.

--Kevin