[erlang-questions] Why doesn't erl_eval compile code?

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Thu Jul 9 00:46:47 CEST 2009

Sorry, don't know about soft_purge. In my time we were hard. :-)

The basic problem is that you are trying to use the code system in a way we
never intended. To do this properly as you intend would mean a rewrite of
the code system, which would probably result in changes all over the place.
But it would be more beautiful. :-(

Robert