[erlang-questions] optimizing an asynchronous architecture

Cliff Moon cliff@REDACTED
Tue Jul 7 23:21:16 CEST 2009

http://github.com/cliffmoon/dynomite/blob/b621762c1d052f8e4e85f5f4e057ed04389014d2/elibs/storage_server.erl

That's where it gets used the most.  The nice thing about this
implementation is that you can nest the timings however you want and it
will not get different labels confused with one another.