[erlang-questions] optimizing an asynchronous architecture

Joel Reymont <>
Tue Jul 7 22:50:09 CEST 2009

In half of its original time, of course :-).

The actual value is not important since I'm looking for optimization

Sequential tracing is one approach that fits the bill, perhaps. I'll
try to make use of it and will report my findings.

Are there other approaches?

On Jul 7, 2009, at 9:46 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Joel Reymont<> wrote:
>> How do I go about cutting the message trip time in half?
> In half of what?
> D.

Mac hacker with a performance bent