[erlang-questions] Mumps M/DB and M/DBX

Kunthar kunthar@REDACTED
Sun Jul 5 01:18:38 CEST 2009

Let me be more specific then :)

1. Seems it supports ACID, is this clear?
2. What about transaction speed? Any benchmarks would be cool.
3. Is Erlang Middleware is also shareable like new M/DB or should i
need to dig in myself?
4. How scalable is?
5. Is this support like multidimensional array data types?
6. How painful to/from convert data types of Erlang?

Peace
\|/ Kunthar