[erlang-questions] dbg:trace does not work on remote shell

Kaiduan Xie kaiduanx@REDACTED
Sat Jul 4 04:40:19 CEST 2009

Nicolas,

This does not work out. When I type the dbg:p(list_to_pid("<0.X.0>"), [c, m]),

4> dbg:p(list_to_pid("<0.264.0>"), [c, m]).
{ok,[{matched,'debug1@REDACTED',0,{no_proc,<0.264.0>}}]}

Process <0.264.0> is on running OTP application.

Also I am attaching an remote shell to the running OTP application
with -remsh, this remote shell is a local shell on the running OTP
application.

Thanks,

kaiduan