[erlang-questions] What is the best software development platform to use when working with Erlang?

Praveen Ray praveen.ray@REDACTED
Thu Jul 2 22:22:41 CEST 2009

Maybe some Emacs gurus can help me out with my annoying Emacs string issue.
I use stock erlang-mode on Ubuntu. Whenever I type a string  with double
slashes, emacs goes crazy and refuses to recognize the ending double quote
as the end of the string and all following lines are now colored as if I'm
still inside that string! Tab completions, indentations don't work and it
looks ugly!

re:run(MyString, "(\\d+)"),
All lines here and after are thought to be inside that regex(by emacs)!

I'm sure others have solved this problem!

Thanks
-Praveen

--
Yellowfish Technologies Inc