What is the best software development platform to use when working with Erlang?

Yves S. Garret yoursurrogategod@REDACTED
Thu Jul 2 21:37:11 CEST 2009

Usually I use gEdit.  It's simple to use and prolific.  I like the
tabs at the top (yes, I know that emacs has 'buffers', but I'm stuck
on gEdit :) ).  If you're going to start modifying someone else's
code, I'd suggest Eclipse.  It seems like a nice way of standardizing
your development environment.  Users can potentially change things
behind the scenes which could affect the manner in which code is run.
Outside your development machine.  I hope that you're using CVS/SVN/
git :) .  The last thing that you want is to do is to start doing
diffs manually ;) .