[erlang-questions] sending of messages to several childs

info info@REDACTED
Thu Jul 2 16:02:18 CEST 2009

This solution seems elegant. I will test it.
Thank you
John

you can use spawn_link/2 to spawn your children and use erlang:process_info(Father,links) to get all linked process

if the father process is a supervisor you can use supervisor:which_children/1

you can use pg or pg2 module to add all chidren to the same group

======= le 02/07/2009, 14:02:48 vous écriviez: =======