[erlang-questions] What is the best software development platform to use when working with Erlang?

Pierpaolo Bernardi olopierpa@REDACTED
Thu Jul 2 13:11:59 CEST 2009

2009/7/2 paweł kamiński <kamiseq@REDACTED>:

> -the overall user experience is dramatic, sometimes is hard to select and
> then copy the same chunk of code many times in the row.
> anyway it works and I am coding in it for last 4 months :)

You are using it for the last 4 months but you coudn't find the 15 minutes
necessary to work through the tutorial that emacs itself suggests in the
opening screen.

You will save yourself a lot of time in exchange for these 15 minutes.
Just type C-h t.

Cheers
P.