[erlang-questions] distributed system: same app, different params

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Wed Jul 1 18:17:08 CEST 2009

ulf and kunthar,

i'm currently using scripts via python, but i wished there was a more
natural way for erlang to keep track of running procs. i thought otp would
take care of this.

thank you :)

r.