[erlang-questions] What is the best software development platform to use when working with Erlang?

Dave Bryson daveb@REDACTED
Wed Jul 1 15:45:26 CEST 2009

Emacs and Make.  Two tools that are always there for you.

I got away from Emacs for few years. Thanks to Erlang for bringing me
back to my roots...

Dave