[erlang-questions] How to structure EUnit tests [was: I Hate Unit Testing]

Dan Milstein dan.milstein@REDACTED
Thu Jan 29 15:38:36 CET 2009

Love it!  Going to steal this idea immediately.

Totally agree on all your points -- I've always ended up with tests
within the module, exactly because I don't want to export all my
private functions. But a) my modules are thus getting a bit unwieldy,
and b) I have some fears that whatever parse_transform magic is going
within eunit will cause troubles some day in production.

Thanks for passing this on...
-Dan M