[erlang-questions] SF Erlounge, hosted by Powerset/Microsoft

Nick Gerakines nick@REDACTED
Thu Jan 29 00:41:07 CET 2009

The next SF Erlounge is just around the corner thanks to Powerset/Microsoft
for providing the space. The event is open to the public. Erlang developers,
functional programming folks and the curious are welcome to this social event.
Light food and drinks will be provided.

We will be deviating slightly by having a round of presentations.

    Powerset
    A Microsoft Company
    475 Brannan Street, Suite 330
    San Francisco, CA 94107

As always, we greatly appreciate it when you RSVP. Please direct any questions
or comments to nick+sferlounge@REDACTED I can also be reached on my
mobile phone, +1 (415) 963-1165. If you get lost or need directions, please
call +1 (415) 848-7000 x1082. Plan on parking in the street or taking public
transit.

More information can be found on http://sferlounge.com/.