[erlang-questions] How should one specify compiler options when compiling from emacs erlang-mode?

David Cabana drcabana@REDACTED
Tue Jan 27 20:00:52 CET 2009

Andreas,

Thanks for the reply.

I have working makefiles already; compilation is not the issue.  My
real goal is to create an emacs erlang shell that is aware of the
correct include paths (relative to the code being edited), so that
flymake-mode will work correctly.  Flymake does on-the-fly syntax
analysis of code in an edit buffer.  It normally works well, but
breaks in the presence of unresolved -include() directives. I hope to
find some way to make the erlang shell (and hence flymake-mode ??)
aware of include paths.

The erlang.el code contains a variable that looked like it might be
useful (can't recall it offhand, something about inferior mode machine
options), but have not had time to experiment.

drc