[erlang-questions] JInterface, RPC, self()

Steven Edwards cureadvocate@REDACTED
Sat Jan 24 17:36:06 CET 2009

Thanks.  The quick solution is the one I chose: send {ident}, receive {pid,
Pid} for each new Java node.

I know the lists module is implemented in a non-Erlang language (C?) to be
more efficient.  Are global and the other kernel modules implemented in a
similar fashion?

Steven