[erlang-questions] question re parallel map code on pg 366 of "Programming Erlang"

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Fri Jan 23 17:12:57 CET 2009

No video, sorry. That's the same QuickCheck. As for the pricing, I
honestly don't know what you'd have to pay. Nor do I know what an
average student can afford. In my time, it wasn't much. ;)

BR,
Ulf W