[erlang-questions] question re parallel map code on pg 366 of "Programming Erlang"

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Fri Jan 23 13:41:52 CET 2009

I gave a tutorial at the DAMP workshop (in conjunction with POPL) this week,
and used pmap() as an example of how parallelizing sequential functions in
Erlang is not always as straightforward as one might think.

http://ulf.wiger.net/weblog/2009/01/23/erlang-programming-for-multicore/

BR,
Ulf W