[erlang-questions] -spec notation for unexported functions?

Dale Harvey harveyd@REDACTED
Fri Jan 23 09:34:52 CET 2009

Somewhat of a feature request but I had the same
problem with type specs and readability

I tried getting the erlang mode for emacs to highlight
them as comments, or close to, but didnt get it working