[erlang-questions] [poll] Test frameworks

Adam Lindberg adam@REDACTED
Mon Jan 19 16:52:17 CET 2009

Using vanilla b and c. Just added some small scripts running the tests.

Using both by compiling header files with tests into the real module, when debug compiling. Works well so far and I can test private functions easily which is a big goal for me with unit testing and TDD.

Cheers,
Adam