[erlang-questions] trapexit.org: lost lost password link

Mazen Harake mazen.harake@REDACTED
Sun Jan 18 16:30:25 CET 2009

Hmm, it was good that you pointed this out, you are right, it is
somewhat of a mission impossible to find the email address. I'll make
sure we handle that asap!

meanwhile for reference the address for now is
trapexit@REDACTED

Regards,
/Mazen