[erlang-questions] run-time record limitations

deepblue <>
Fri Jan 16 14:01:24 CET 2009

I wish
if I use a dict for my properties then I cant pattern match when Im
searching the tables (select(), QLC, etc.) so thats a no go, since, as
far as I can tell, I would have to iterate over every single dict item
and compare them to the value that I need...