[erlang-questions] SF Erlounge, January 15th at EA/Rupture

Nick Gerakines nick@REDACTED
Thu Jan 15 08:14:04 CET 2009

Just a reminder, tomorrow night (Thursday night) is SF Erlounge.
Please see the parent thread for the time and place. Email or call me
if you have any questions, comments or if you get lost. For those
walking from Caltrain, go 3 blocks up king street and 3 blocks toward
market. It's a nice 5-10 minute walk. There is parking in and around
the area but most parking garages aren't open too late (the one on 2nd
just past Harrison closes at 7pm) and probably aren't cheap.

Our office is on the third floor in suite 350. I'll make regular trips
to and from the lobby before it starts but feel free to come up. It's
OK if you plan on coming early, but please give me a heads up. If
you've got an dinner/bar suggestions then send them forth.

# Nick Gerakines