[erlang-questions] extended timer module to handle absolute time-of-day timers

Serge Aleynikov saleyn@REDACTED
Wed Jan 14 04:18:50 CET 2009

I don't know of an open source one, but a combination of
timed_supervisor [1] and erlexec [2] is nearly 90% of what's needed to
build one.  It's in my plans to create such a job scheduler, but I'm not
sure yet if it'll be possible to open source it...

Serge

[1] http://forum.trapexit.org/viewtopic.php?p=44147#44147
[2] http://code.google.com/p/erlexec/