[erlang-questions] Software crisis (Was: Re: Question about erlang history at Ericsson)

Roger Larsson roger.larsson@REDACTED
Mon Jan 12 21:54:18 CET 2009

'The strange word is "crisis". Projects in other engineering fields also
experience problems. A case in point is the tunnel building project through
Hallandsåsen, Sweden [Da96].'
	Bjarne Däckers report

The tunnel  is still not finished... (8 years later, in Oct 2008 was 57% done)

Svenska
<http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallandsåstunneln>
<http://www.nyteknik.se/asikter/ledare/article435113.ece>

English (not updated)