[erlang-questions] To what VxWorks platforms has Erlang been ported?

Ed Korsberg ed.korsberg@REDACTED
Mon Jan 12 18:26:53 CET 2009

I read the Erlang has been ported at one time to WindRiver's VxWorks.
However to what hardware platform/processor has this been ported to?
We are currently using VxWorks 6.6 for ARM9 and XScale processors.
We also have it for Freescale Coldfire MCF5329.
I rather doubt Erlang has been ported to these variations of the VxWorks OS
but I thought I would ask anyway.

How would someone proceed in porting Erlang to a new platform?