[erlang-questions] mnesia: composite keys?

Viktor Sovietov victor.sovetov@REDACTED
Sat Jan 10 00:04:50 CET 2009

If you use ordered_set tables that tuple keys are useful, because you
can organize hierarchies inside one table. In other hand, you can't
save such tables on disk, so... Anyway, Erlang isn't MUMPS, so you
simply have not any mechanism to operate with complex keys.

Sincerely,

--Victor