[erlang-questions] Starting Erlang as a Unix daemon

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Jan 8 08:44:34 CET 2009

Greetings,

While I hesitate to call this a good way it is at least possible to use
escript (http://erlang.org/doc/man/escript.html), after you have started
Erlang with run_erl, to check if init has achieved the desired results.

If this sounds unclear I would be glad to help you further.

bengt