[erlang-questions] Are packaged modules the way to go ?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Sat Jan 3 16:09:54 CET 2009

Greetings,

This is a thread from when packaged modules was last(?) discussed on the
list:

I belive it shows that the existing packaged modules are not a
sufficiently good idea to warrant official adaptation.

bengt