[erlang-questions] New version of Leex - a lexical analyser generator
Thu Jan 1 23:07:18 CET 2009
I have just released version 0.3 of Leex. New features and changes from the
previous version are:
- Added options to push back characters into the input stream.
- Can now handle full unicode character sets in both input file and
generated scanner. Of course i/o system can't generate such an input file
- Enforce headings for all sections of .xrl file.
- Added verbose flag to control printing of parsing information.
- Fixed bug with completely empty erlang code section.
You can get from either trapexit.org or github. The links are:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions