[erlang-questions] The Beauty of Erlang Syntax

Kevin Scaldeferri kevin@REDACTED
Wed Feb 25 00:26:16 CET 2009

The hypothetical question was "Should I use language X to build my
application?", or "Is X a practical / real-world language?".  I.e.,
more-or-less the converse of the question we started with of "Is X an
academic language?".

-kevin