[erlang-questions] Element Typing in Record Declarations?

Michael Radford mrad-direct-erlang@REDACTED
Tue Feb 24 20:14:07 CET 2009

Oh yeah, I forgot to note that this gives you the dialyzer output you
want as well:

% dialyzer -c x.beam
  Checking whether the initial PLT exists and is up-to-date... yes
  Proceeding with analysis...
x.erl:4: Function f/0 has no local return
done (warnings were emitted)

Mike