[erlang-questions] Abstract patterns, structs and frames

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Sun Feb 22 11:54:53 CET 2009

The suggestion about structs can be found here:
http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200301/pdf00000.pdf

The description about abstract patterns can be found here:
http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200309/msg00309.html

I currently have no link to the frames suggestion by Richard O'Keefe
but will come back with one as soon as I find it.

/Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson