[erlang-questions] startups using Erlang

Abhay Kumar abhay@REDACTED
Fri Feb 20 00:39:14 CET 2009

Since Rupture was bought by EA and Powerset (my company) was purchased
by Microsoft, you can probably categorize them as operating units of
larger companies and not really start-ups any more. You can also say,
because of these acquisitions, that EA and Microsoft use Erlang (for
your other list).

Abhay