[erlang-questions] Memory Usage w/disc_copies

Kevin A. Smith kevin@REDACTED
Thu Feb 19 12:55:44 CET 2009

Right. I knew that disc_copies were RAM resident so I'd expect some
increase in memory usage. The behavior I'm seeing is that successive
identical queries which return the same results each time consume more
memory with each invocation. If the data is in a steady state I'd
expect the memory footprint to level off at some point, too. That's
not happening and I don't understand why.

--Kevin