[erlang-questions] Job Posting

Martin Gore martin@REDACTED
Thu Feb 19 12:42:20 CET 2009

I'd like to post the following notice on the discussion board:

We are looking for experienced Erland/Ejabberd developers for our client
based in the Netherlands. This is an excellent opportunity with an
innovative company and will offer a competitive salary and career
progression. Any interested parties should forward a CV and contact
details to martin@REDACTED

Regards

Martin

Martin Gore

Aquantra
T +44 (0)1225 859900 (UK)

T +44 (0)1225 859945 (International)

F +44 (0)1225 859922

email:     martin@REDACTED <mailto:rob@REDACTED>

Web:       http://www.aquantra.com/ <http://www.aquantra.com/>

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the
attention of the addressee(s) only and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system. If you are
not the addressee, any review, retransmission, disclosure, copying or
other use of this email and any attachments is prohibited. Statements
and opinions expressed in this email may not represent those of the
company and any representations or commitments in this email are subject
to contract.

Aquantra Limited