[erlang-questions] Hacked group home page

Webmaster Erlang/OTP admin.erlang.programming@REDACTED
Tue Feb 17 16:12:25 CET 2009

:
> > All Google groups members are hereby welcome over to
> >http://groups.google.com/group/erlang-programming
> > For now anyone can join but we will see if we must have
> > an invitation procedure later on...
>
> Since the group currently works as an archive, I cannot join using the
> "Email" option in the "How do you want to read this group" page

I see... You could perhaps subscribe to the erlang-questions mailing
list.
I also thought you had to be subscribed to the mailing list anyway
to be able to post.

Could you set the "Email" option on the old group? I assumed it also
had to be an archive since it is the only way I have found to connect
it to an external mailing list.