[erlang-questions] erlang2facebook freinds_get is failing

Bryan Fink bryan.fink@REDACTED
Sun Feb 15 16:24:38 CET 2009

2009/2/14 Salonee Sinha Roy <ssroy1979@REDACTED>:
> That was the problem. I started inet and it started working fine.

Hey, glad to see that Nick got you up and running.  Please announce
when your app is up - I love seeing what people use erlang2facebook
for.

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Nick Gerakines <nick@REDACTED> wrote:
> I don't know if erlang2facebook is maintained anymore either.

Since you asked, no I haven't done any fresh development on
erlang2facebook in a while.  I know that everything still worked as of
a couple of weeks ago, but I've backed off on my own site's facebook
integration, so I don't have any short-term plans to implement new
erlang2facebook functionality.  I'd be happy to accept any patches you
make, though.

-Bryan