[erlang-questions] Is erlang a web language?

Kevin Scaldeferri kevin@REDACTED
Fri Feb 13 16:45:21 CET 2009

When I mentioned XML parsers as an example of something you do not
want to write yourself, I didn't intend for anyone to think I was
suggesting using XML for internal data storage.  So, if you never have
to worry about document exchange with an external party in an XML
format, consider yourself fortunate and pass over that example.  The
sort of work I do often involves this requirement, though, and
virtually every time the other party has decided to use some
"interesting" corner of the XML spec, and I'm thankful someone else
already wrote the library to handle it.

-kevin