[erlang-questions] Does Emakefile support ASN.1 files?

Bengt Kleberg <>
Fri Feb 13 08:45:47 CET 2009

Can you change the Emakefile to have your target first in the tuple?

I have not worked with ASN1, but from what I know of Emakefiles the
first entry in the tuple should be the target (module). According to the
compile documentation ASN1 files are the source for targets, not