[erlang-questions] beginner: Generating a list of prime

Steven Edwards cureadvocate@REDACTED
Fri Feb 6 12:29:33 CET 2009

Mark,

You can use lists:append(List, [Term]) to add larger primes to the back of
the list, but I'd suggest approaching your problem in a different way: N is
prime if the GCD of ((N-1)!, N) is 1.  Write a GCD function and use an
accumulator to store the FactorialSoFar.

If you need any hep, let me know.

Steven