[erlang-questions] Bay Area Erlang Factory Conference 27/4-1/5

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Wed Feb 4 18:11:17 CET 2009

A note to say that we've launched the rebranded Erlang eXchange as the Erlang Factory and are in the process of completing the website. As promised, it is going to be the largest Erlang event ever held on the West Coast, with over 30 talks and tutorials.  Book the week of April 27th - May 1st and join us in Palo Alto.

We will start with three days of University and wrap up with two days of conference. Courses we will be offering include  Erlang, OTP, Quick Check and CouchDB. Conference speakers include Robert Virding, Damien Katz, John Hughes, Ezra Zygmuntowicz, Mickael Remond, Kevin Smith, Ulf Wiger, Richard Carlsson and many many more. Among written Erlang books and Erlang books in the writing, we counted a total of 8 authors among the speakers! Tentative tracks include cool applications, tools and gadgets, Erlang and TDD, Relax with CouchDB, Erlang and IM as well as a non Erlang track for those who have had enough: Give me a break from Erlang! We are adding new  speakers and talks (as well as website features) daily. Come by and have a look:

http://www.erlang-factory.com

As to reduce the traffic on this list, please subscribe to the mailing list on the site to receive news on the latest speakers, talks and features. First in line is the ability to register and pay online. We hope to see you there and make this an even bigger and more successful event than last year's Erlang eXchange.

We are also in the process of working on our London dates, and expect to move the event to the end of June. Please sign up to the mailing list also for the London announcments.

Francesco & everyone else at ETC
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com