[erlang-questions] SSL: SSL_set_verify callback (Nicola Lugato)

Ingela Anderton Andin ingela@REDACTED
Wed Feb 4 08:35:43 CET 2009

Hi!

Nicola Lugato wrote:
> Hello, could you update me on this issue?
> What's the status of the new implementation? (btw, is it the "new_ssl"
> explained here http://erlang.org/doc/man/new_ssl.html or something else?)
Yes it is the ssl explained there. There will be a new version in in the
R13 release sometime in the end of Mars that will include possibilities to
do such things that you want.  New ssl  will still  not be a 100 %
complete but there will be a possibility to add handling of policy and
CRL-list cert extensions
yourself if you have critical extensions of that kind.

Regards - Ingela Erlang/OTP, Ericsson