[erlang-questions] Is there any erlang code formatting tool?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Tue Feb 3 07:59:09 CET 2009

Greetings,

I have used parts of the Syntax_Tools
(http://erlang.org/doc/apps/syntax_tools/index.html) for Erlang
formatting without Emacs.
For batch processing of files you might want to look at erl_tidy
(http://erlang.org/doc/man/erl_tidy.html).
If you want a tool that takes care of a function in a file, you can talk
to me.

bengt