[erlang-questions] Looking for summer interns passionate about Erlang

Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Training and Consulting) <>
Sun Feb 1 10:46:01 CET 2009

Hi All,

We are now receiving applications for our 2009 summer internships. We
are looking for up to 10 undergraduate students who are passionate about
Erlang, have a drive and curiosity for new technologies and don't turn
pale when digging their heads into an RFC or asked to work on a customer
facing role. The positions will be based out of London and Krakow and
possibly San Francisco and Uppsala. More information can be found at

If you have questions or want to come in contact with former summer
interns of ours, drop me a line. This is an excellent opportunity to
work in an exciting and fast growing Erlang company, gain industrial
experience, learn new technologies, get advanced training and pave your
way to a paid industrial thesis project. Prior Erlang experience is a
must, either from a University course of a hobby project of your own.