[erlang-questions] "Erlang as a First Language" -- crazy? or just stupid?

Vasilij Savin vasilij.savin@REDACTED
Tue Dec 29 22:52:19 CET 2009

Just some thoughts from Emacs newbie. The main problem for me was that I had
to unlearn a lot of shortcuts I was used to take for granted (Ctrl
S/X/C/V/Q). There is no worse shock to start using new application that has
totally "non-conventional" shortcuts. This throws new converts totally
off-balance.

Still, I am willing to give Emacs another try.

Regards,
Vasilij Savin