[erlang-questions] "Erlang as a First Language" -- crazy? or just stupid?

Dylan Stamat dstamat@REDACTED
Tue Dec 29 18:58:52 CET 2009

> I agree with the training wheels analogy, except that starting with Emacs
> would be like learning to fly a 747 before picking up the bicycle :-)

http://xkcd.com/378/

In all seriousness, I'd love to see this thread die a nice silent death :)
These wars have been fought time after time, since the birth of the internet.

I like reading lists in non-digest form, but when threads like this start, my MUA starts weeping.