Common Test questions

ssyeoh ssyeoh@REDACTED
Sat Dec 26 12:31:24 CET 2009

hi,
I have two questions concerning common test (CT).

1. How do I test an application on node A with common test running on
another node, B (using erlang distribution) ? One way might be to wrap
all function calls in the test suite in RPC, but is there a way CT
would automatically do that ?

2. I would like to test a side effect function (e.g. write to file)
after EVERY test case. Is there a way to plug this function into CT
(through CT APIs) so that it would be automatically called after each
test case ?

thanks
merry christmas

/ssyeoh